Search My Blog!

October 7, 2010

Congrats Card for OTWC Challenge #27

Hello hello readers!  Well, I must say I've been feeling mighty inspired this week!  I've also been trying to get organized as well!  One of the things that I started was to create a running google document with all of the challenges that I would like to do, their type (color, sketch, product, inspiration, etc...), and the date due!  This is allowing me to make one card that fits several challenges!  Its so much easier to do this when all of the challenges are in one place!  =)

Today's card is my first one for a new challenge: Off the Wall Craftiness.  It was a color challenge:

I really REALLY love these colors!  You can make such elegant and beautiful cards with this combination!  My card tonight was a little elegant with a whole lot of whimsical fun thrown in:  


     
I really REALLY love this velvet ribbon!  I bought it in a matching set at my local craft store for ONE DOLLAR!  Yeah!  Six feet of each for one dollar!  It doesn't get any better than that!  I also really enjoyed stamping this background and using distress ink to get the aged beige color on both the sentiment tag and the flowers!  

One more thing!  One of the sites I follow, Papercraft Star, is having a really great give-away!    The details can be found in the blog entry attached to the details below:  
Well, this is about it for me today!  Happy Weekend to all!!! 


Paper:
* Bazzil and ReCollections Cardstock
* AR Creations (sentiment paper)
Stamps and Ink:  
* Lawn Fawn - Teeny Tiny Backdrops and Sophie's Sentiments
* Studio G - Light Blue Ink
* Tim Holtz's Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Embellishments:
* Blie Velvet RicRac
* Brown Velvet Ribbon
* Flora Doodles
* Blue Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job with the OTWC challenge colors, Kristy!! They really *are* so pretty and classy, too, aren't they? Your card looks super and I LOVE that velvet ribbon. Gotta love dollar bargains :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Kristy! I just love the fun background and the embellishments that you added!

    ReplyDelete