First, I am SO glad that Thanksgiving is almost here! I love getting to spend time with my family and my hubby's family as well! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone! This also means that we are dangerously close to Christmas, so that's a little scary (I have been MASS producing Christmas cards FAST!)... lots to craft/bake/buy/enjoy before that gets here!
Other things that I've been thinking about lately:
1. I'm so thankful for so many great and fun people in the crafting community! You guys are the best!
2. I really REALLY loved the new Harry Potter movie. Like seriously. It was so awesome.
3. I've been working really hard lately to not let negative energy into my life, and to turn it into something positive no matter what. This morning, my hubby had some serious negative stuff come his way (from a very negative person), and as the protective wife I am struggling really hard right now not to let the bad vibes in!
4. Again, Thanksgiving cannot get here soon enough! =)
Ok... so now I'm (finally) going to share some of my pics and favorite moments from Chicago! Things we did there:
* Saw the Art Institute (was SO amazing)
* Heard a great pair of jazz musicians
* Went to an amazing concert from THIS BAND (def see them if you're ever in Chicago.. they were awesome!)
* Shopped in Downtown Chicago
* Ate at Urban Belly - amazing noodle dishes!
* Ate at Hot Dougs (my hubby got the wildest hot dog here!)
* Ate at Arturo's Tacos
* Went to the 94th floor of the Hancock Building to see the view
All in all, it was a REALLY fun trip! Most of all, we got to catch up with some of our favorite people! Both my hubs and I have family out there that we love dearly, and one of my two girl BFF's is there and I NEVER get to see her! Here's some of my favorite moments:
This is Chicago from the Hancock tower. We had the best time there with my hubby's cousin and her boyfriend, who manages the 94th floor events and restaurant. He got us in (it was SO cool feeling like a VIP!) and we took pics and got some REALLY good gelato. This photo was also taken by the amazing miss Laura.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my mini-tour of our Chicago vacation! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families ! Have a wonderful holiday! =D