Search My Blog!

January 21, 2011

DeNami Valentine Stamps!

Hi readers!  So today was yet ANOTHER snow day, and I just might never ever actually get to go back to work!  Actually I'm sure it'll be just fine, but I'm just amazed at how many snow days we've already had!

Last week, my new stamps from DeNami Design came in the mail!  I've been waiting to bust them out and really have some fun with them, and so today's snow day was the perfect opportunity!  =)

I just love that heart outline stamp!  It's so versatile and there are SO many things that I can do with it!  I bought the teeny valentine sentiments and these two valentine chickies stamps too!  I folded the ribbon along the bottom for a fun and whimsical effect!  =)

This card was inspired by three different challenges:
1.  Wee Memories Challenge 39 
2. Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge 16 - Use Hearts and Ribbon
3. Tuesday Throwdown 32 - Valentines

Well, thanks for looking today!  Please don't forget to enter my Blog Candy Giveaway!  =D 


Paper: 
* Neenah and Bazzill Cardstock
Stamps and Ink: 
* DeNami Design - Heart Chickie, Valentine Chickie, Small Heart Outline, Love Sentiments Set
* Ranger Distress Inks - Barn Door and Worn Lipstick
* Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other:
* Pink Satin Ribbon
* Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this. Such a great idea to use the outlined heart around the cute chickies. I would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little chicks!!! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, this is super cute! Love the ruffled ribbon at the bottom, and of course, your use of the DeNami stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultra cute, Kristy!! I just LOVE that ruffled ribbon. It's the perfect whimsical touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOO CUTE, Kristy!! I absolutely LOVE how you put the chickies inside the heart outline!! And GREAT job on that ribbon treatment---looks FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, those little chicks are too CUTE and your ribbon treatment looks fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete