Search My Blog!

January 30, 2011

OTWC 43/Lawnscaping 2 Challenges!

Hi bloggers!  I hope everyone at CHA is having an amazing time!  Boo for living on the east coast.. haha!  I am hoping to make it out to the one in Chicago this year, even though it is smaller!  =)

Thanks to everyone who entered my blog candy!  I'm going to post the winner either tonight or tomorrow!  I really appreciate all of you that have become my friends through this incredible journey!  You guys are the absolute best!

I have a card to share with you today that I really like!  Here's the card:

This card was super fun to make and I think it's a really elegant birthday card!  Don't you just love that little gift from the bows and holly set?  This card was inspired by two challenges:
1. OTWC 43 Color Challenge
2. Lawnscapings #2 - Case Kelly Challenge!  I cased THIS card!  =)  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have an amazing weekend! 

 



Paper: 
* Bazzil Cardstock
* Chatterbox Inc PP - Black and White Floral
Stamps and Ink: 
* Lawn Fawn - Sophie's Sentiments and Bows and Holly
* Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Other:
* Rhinestones
* Copic Marker - Black
* Gray Satin Ribbon
* Paper Punch from my stash

9 comments:

  1. Kristy! I was wondering where you were!! I love this card. The Black/White is always such a challenge for me! Didn't seem at all to be a hurdle for you! This is marvelous. Very elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! On another note, I am on the east coast as well. Where are you? I am in Jacksonville, FL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, B&W is a challenge for sure but you did it wonderfully! I am sad that the fun is happening in California as well, I live on the east coast too in Asheville, NC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper CUTE, Kristy! I love that striking color combo and you did such a great job CASEing Kelly's card. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet, Kristy!! You totally rocked the black and white theme. :) Are you going to get anything out of this next snow/ice storm? Looks like it's headed our way for Tuesday & Wednesday. Yikes! I hope it isn't as bad as they are making it out to be. We need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really really pretty! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty. Don't you love it when you can combine challenges?! Love how you showed that Lawn Fawn stamps can do elegant in addition to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us again this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cuteness!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a party on a card! Love that present stamp in black and white and especially love the touch of shine! Thanks for playing at OTWC again.

    ReplyDelete