Search My Blog!

February 10, 2011

OTWC #44

Hi readers!  I just have a quick card to share with you today that I made for a friend of mine.  It's kind of a funky little card but I really like it:
My one friend and I have kind of a joke about the word "bebop," and so I just couldn't resist putting the word with this little monster guy from daisy bucket!  This card was also inspired by the colors this week at Off the Wall Craftiness:
Note: So I'm apparantly too late for the challenge! =( Oh well, I created it with this inspiration in mind, so I hope you enjoy it anyway! =)


Paper:
* Neenah and Recollections Cardstock
Stamps and Ink:
* Daisy Bucket - Monster
* Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Other:
* Felt Letters - Recollections
* Red and White Gingham Ribbon
* Red and White Baker's Twine (AR Creations Etsy Shop)
* Red and Pink Buttons

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! i love those felt-looking letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me giggle, Kristy! What a fabulous project. Your big word is fantastic and that little monster guy is SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete