Search My Blog!

March 10, 2011

Angels come in all shapes and sizes...

I just think this sentiment could NOT be more true!  I've been racking my brain for what I could do for the current Lawnscapings challenge, and then I saw the bunny from Critters in the Burbs and thought... awww he would look so cute on a cloud!  And so this card was born:
I used the uppercase O from Harold's ABC's to make halos for all of the animals!  This card really embraces the absolute whimsical nature of Lawn Fawn!  Anyhow, I really ended up liking this card!  Again, I'm submitting this for the Lawnscapings Challenge #5:

Well, we are supposed to get a LOT of snow tomorrow, let's hope that doesn't happen!!!  Sigh, I can't stand the thought of ANYMORE snow! 

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! 


Paper:
* PTI Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Stamps and Ink:
* Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
* Lawn Fawn - Harold's ABC's, Critters in the Burbs, Bannerific, Partly Cloudy, and Critters in the Sea
* Ranger Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Other:
* Crystal Stickles
* Copic Markers

7 comments:

  1. oh wow! what a great way to use the stamps!! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. To use the letter "o" for halos! Love the shine.... Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping again! We love having you each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Boo to snow..but Yay! to your card! How cute, they all look so angelic and I love the glitter! This was a challenging challenge, Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More snow? Oh, yuck. My sympathies! I think we are getting it all as rain. What an adorable card--and great think to use the "O" as your halo for these sweet angels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable. i love the halos especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know I had a similar idea (critters, in clouds, like for a pet sympathy card) - how funny!!! You did an amazing job here!!! I love LOVE love the glitter on the clouds!! So FUN! Also the o's as halos LOVE IT. How cutely creative!!!

    ReplyDelete