1. The Blog Hop runs from 6 AM PST on March 13th until 11:59 PM PST on March 14th. Comment on all of the blogs during this time to be eligible for the prizes!
2. If you stumbled upon this or got lost head back HERE to the DeNami blog to start over!
3. You should be coming here from the LOVELY blog of Laurie Willison. Aren't her creations just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?! I love her blog! =)
Ok, so enough! Let's get on with it! Here's my card for the blog hop:
I think these colors explain my absolute NEED for spring to GET HERE FASTER! =) Anyhow, I stamped and embossed the big flower and then used the emboss resist technique to create the background! Then I die cut the chipboard circle, stamp the sentiment, and then paper-pieced the small flower. I really ended up liking the result!
Flowers are some of my favorite things to stamp! What are some of your favorite things to stamp?? =)
Anyhow, thanks SO MUCH for stopping by! The next stop on the blog hop is the awesome and awe-inspiring Pattie Goldman! Her creations are always so beautiful and intricate! =)
Thanks again! Have an amazing day!
* PTI - Stamper's Select White Cardstock
* Recollections - Jewel Yellow and Bright Purple Cardstock
Stamps and Ink:
* Denami Design - F178 Thank You Circle, D75 Small Daisy Blossom, and J77 Large Daisy Blossom
* Versamark - Watermark Ink
* Whispers - Clear Embossing Powder
* Memento - Lilac Posies Ink
* Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
* Yellow Satin Ribbon