Search My Blog!

April 4, 2011

Easter Blessings!

Good evening blogland!  So I've had a really REALLY long week doing lots and lots of crafty stuff, I just haven't had time to post anything!  =)  Most recently, I made an easter card.  Now, I normally don't make many holiday-related cards outside of christmas and valentines day, but with this new set from PTI I couldn't resist:
I love that egg stamp and the "Easter Blessings" greeting!  I also added a little Lawn Fawn critter, because they are just the cutest!  The doily was distressed and then sprayed with vanilla smooch spritz!  Overall I love love LOVE this card!  You may have noticed that lately I've been using a lot more pinks and yellows in with my blues and greens!  Well, lately this spring-y combination has been my absolute favorite!  I definitely think that my favorite color profiles change with the seasons, and so right now these colors are what I'm super into!  AND since this week Wee Memories is all about Color Inspiration, I'm entering this card into their challenge:
Oooook!  I hope you enjoyed my easter card!  I've got many more projects to show you, I just need to find more time to BLOG!  Speaking of, it is late and I should get to bed!!  =)  Until tomorrow readers! 


Paper: 
* PTI Stampers Select White
* Mint Green Cardstock (stash)
* Doily
Stamps and Ink: 
* PTI - Tag It's #1 Collection
* Lawn Fawn  - Critters in the Burbs
* Ranger Distress Ink  - Worn Lipstick, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass
* Memento Ink - Dandelion and Tuxedo Black 
Other: 
* Pearls
* Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
* Bakers Twine

3 comments:

  1. That bunny is super, duper cute, Kristy. I love how you sparkled up the doily and used it on this card--so fun!! And I agree--these pastels are my favorite at this time of year, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it..... Love how you added some shimmer to that doily! Adorable Easter card! Just adorable Kristy! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fresh and pretty card! That little bunny has me smiling, he's pure cuteness! This is darling! Thanks for playing along with us at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete