Search My Blog!

April 28, 2011

I Appreciate You!!!

And that goes out to each and every one of you that follows little ole me!!!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my creations!  =)  

Today, for whatever reason, has felt like a long looooong day!  Luckily, I had some time to get a little bit of crafting done!!!  =D  Here's today's card:

I really wanted to play along with this week's Card Patterns Sketch!  I've also been itching to use this particular American Crafts patterned paper, so this was the perfect opportunity!  I paired it with some PTI goodness, some brads as accents, and some crocheted trim, and voila!  This card was inspired by:
1. Card Patterns #112
2. Tuesday Throwdown #46 - Brads or Eyelets
As always, thanks for stopping by!  I hope you liked today's creation!  =)

4 comments:

  1. GREAT colors, Kristy, and I adore those leaves. I can see why you were itching to use that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors and i love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, Kristy! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete