Can you tell I'm still having fun with all of my distress inks?!?!?! And of course my doilies! At first, I thought this green/purple combination would be such a wierd and strange look, but actually I LOVE it! =) And who can beat that very VERY fawny sentiment?!?!?
This card was inspired by two challenges:
**Note: I didn't realize you had to use a digital image for this week's challenge! Sorry about that CCCB!
2. Tuesday Throwdown #43 - Spring Themed Cards
Well, I hope you liked my card today! It's definitely bedtime for me! TTYL bloggers!
* Stampers Select White - PTI
Stamps and Ink:
* Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint
* Memento Ink - Lilac Posies
* Lawn Fawn - Hello Friend Stamps
* PTI - Flower Fusion #2 Stamps
* Purple Pearls
* May Arts Looped Ribbon