Search My Blog!

August 16, 2010

First Post!

Welcome readers!  I hope that you will all enjoy my crafting blog!  Mainly, I make greeting cards.  I've decided to create a blog as a way to share my projects and connect with others that enjoy paper crafting as much as I do! 

Originally, I was simply posting my cards on Flickr, but sometimes a picture just isn't enough!  =) 

School is starting up again soon, but this year I am determined to continue making cards throughout the school year.  Right now, I'm working on the Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #A1110.  Repeat Impressions is a fantastic blog, and I get lots of great ideas from them!  I also enjoy the blogs at Denami Design, Hero Arts, and Lawn Fawn. Check them out, as well as many of their designers who are really fantastic crafters! 

Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully you will enjoy viewing my projects!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment