Search My Blog!

August 16, 2010

Warm Wishes - Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #A1110!

Good evening everyone! Well, I spent one of my last days away from school working on a few challenges. The one that I finished today is a sketch challenge from Repeat Impressions! This is my first try at any type of card challenge, and I'm very happy with the result:

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #A1110:




Lately, I've really been using a lot of textured paper.  I also really love this stamp set and have been getting a LOT of use out of it!  Of course, the chance to play with different embellishments was fun as well!

I hope you all enjoy this card, and go to the Repeat Impressions blog and try the challenge for yourself!  =)











Paper:
* Die Cuts With a View - Robin #2
* Love, Elsie - Toby Metro
* American Crafts
Stamps:
* Fiskars - Latte Love
Embellishments: 
* Sheer Burgundy Ribbon
* Purple Pearl Accents
* Red Mini FloraDoodle
Adhesives: 
* Aleene's Tacky Glue
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Kristy! Fun colors and embellishments. Thanks for making the Repeat Impressions challenge your first one!

    ReplyDelete