Search My Blog!

September 15, 2010

2S4Y Sketch #61

Hello readers!!  I hope that everyone is having a productive week and enjoying the fall weather!  I'm really loving the transition into the new season!  I'm back today with a card inspired by 2 Sketches 4 You Sketch #61 designed by the lovely Kazan.  Here's her sketch:
I flipped the image to the right.  I fell in love with this printed paper from American Crafts, and so I built the card around it!  Here's what I came up with:










I used embossing to create a bold look with the stamps, but countered that with the soft, silky sheer ribbon.  I think the card turned out very elegant!  =)

Hopefully you have all been enjoying my challenge posts!  I've had a lot of fun lately making all of these cards, and need to start sending some of them!  Until next time!  =D


Paper:
* Bazzil and DCVW Cardstock 
* Printed Paper - American Crafts Metropolitan line
Stamps: 
*Inkadinkado's ' "Garden Greetings" set

* White and Black Embossing Powder
Embellishments: 

* Brown Sheer Nylon Ribbon
Adhesives:
* Thermoweb Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
* Thermoweb Foam Squares

2 comments: