Search My Blog!

September 13, 2010

Random Thank You Cards

Good Evening readers!  So today I have no challenge to share with you, but rather some quick, easy cards that I mass produced to send as Thank You's!  I recently celebrated a very exciting milestone in my life, and my family threw me a huge and wonderful party.  I am so lucky and grateful to have all of the awesome people in my life that I do!  =)  While it was TOTALLY unnecessary, some of the guests brought me gifts!  To show my appreciation for their kindness, I made these cards:
Aren't they cute?  All it took was a little cardstock, my super cute "Latte Love" clear stamp set from Fiskars, some embellishments and a quality inkpad.
In general, I usually make cards with more dimension and layers, and so at first these cards looked "unfinished" to me.  However, I really REALLY like them now!  Sometimes simple is definitely the way to go!  =)
In other news, I am working on a few challenge cards for later in the week! I'm also super excited for this week's new release over at Lawn Fawn, as well as to get the new stamps that I ordered from DeNami and Repeat Impressions!  =)  Happy Stamping Everyone! 



 Paper:
* Bazzil Cardstock
Stamps: 
* Fiskars' "Latte Love" set

* Inkadinkado's "Cafe Au Lait" Chalk Ink
Embellishments: 

* Pink and Orange Rhinestones
* Pink and Orange Satin Ribbon
Adhesives:
* Thermoweb Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller

No comments:

Post a Comment