Search My Blog!

November 6, 2010

Friday Night Challenge Cards!

Hello paper crafting world!  This week was so SO crazy!  Luckily, I was able to get lots of stuff for both school and home completed!  Here and there, I was also able to scrap!  Lately, I've been working on a lot of my own projects and have had a lot less time for challenge cards!  However, I did find some time tonight for a few challenge cards!  =)

Let me start by saying that lately I've been absolutely WILD over Lawn Fawn's Harold's ABC's and have been using them for EVERYTHING!  Also, I've been excited to start using some of the paper that I recently bought from Basic Grey!  Both cards started with this in mind, and I had good results!


I just LOVE this little doggie!  He's from a mini set from Inkadinkado, and I just can't get enough of him!  This card was inspired by the following challenges:
1. Everything But the Kitchen Sink's Inspiration Photo/Colors: 
2. Wee Memories Everything Goes Challenge

Thanks for looking as always!  Have a magnificent weekend!


"Hooray Birthday" Card:  
Paper:
* Recollections Cardstock
* Basic Grey Patterned Paper (Max & Whiskers Pad)
Stamps and Ink:
* Inkadinkado - Puppy
* Lawn Fawn - Harold's ABC's
* Memento - Tuexedo Black
Embellishments:
* Gray Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable, Kristy!! I love that DP and your cute little doggie. I'm working on a challenge card with those lovely EBTKS colors, too. You did a super job with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh super duper cute Images and lovely DP and design too...cute card for a boy...I just Join the EBTKS challenge and my card is number 33, maybe you would like to see my Blog :) many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete