Search My Blog!

December 20, 2010

Birthday Surprises!!!

Oh my goodness so I'm having just the best birthday!  First of all, I have gotten to spend the weekend with some amazing family and friends (friends on Friday night, hubby's family on Saturday, and my family on Sunday and tonight!)  They are all so much fun and have made me laugh and smile a LOT!  =)  I did develop a cold during all of this, but even that cold has not been able to bring down my spirits!  =D 

Another thing I love about my friends and family -- they all love to support my crafting habit!  I'm SO excited about all of the generous things that they bought me!  I'm so excited because I FINALLY got two things that I've been needing for a long time - a Cuttlebug and a starter set of Copics!  =)  Thanks to my mom/dad/sister and hubby for teaming up on that one!  My parents also got me a nice new organizer for my crafting stuff which I also desperately needed!!!  I also got some new Lawn Fawn stamps that I have been craving (they should be here tuesday or wednesday!) as well as a gift card to my LCS!!!! 

So needless to say, even though I haven't been doing much crafting as of late, I will SOON be posting lots of new projects using all of this great stuff!!!  =D

I am SUCH a lucky and blessed person to have so many great people in my life!  Just that I have them is enough, but then when they are generous enough to get my creative juices flowing like this it's just amazing.  So to all of you, thank you!  You are the best and I'll be making lots of things to thank you all shortly!  =)  

Also, congrats to my blog world friends Lisa Petrella and Michele Gross for being selected to join the DeNami and Play Date Cafe DT's, respectively!  =)  I'm so excited for both of you girls and all of the great projects that you'll create!  =)

Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL birthday, Kristy! I'm so jealous ;) of your new crafting goodies. I know you'll have the best time first playing with and then using all the time. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW!! Thanks for such a sweet shout out! :)
    Sounds like you are having one crafty-licious birthday!! You are going to have sooooo much fun playing with your new goodies :) Can't wait to see what you create!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out, Kristy! You are so sweet!!!! Hope you're having fun creating with all of your new goodies!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete