Good afternoon readers! I don't have a card today, but I was so excited that the lovely Lisa tagged me in this fun little post where you get to tell your readers a little more about yourself! Before I get into that, I'm so excited for tonight!!! =D My birthday is this coming Sunday (I can't believe I'm going to be 27 already!), and so we're going to go out for my birthday tonight with a bunch of our friends to one of our favorite local places! It's going to be such a great night, and the perfect way to kick off the holidays! =D
Ok, without further ado... here we go!
1. Four shows that you watch:
- The Office
- Top Chef/Chopped/anything with Gordon Ramsay
- Anything on HGTV (especially Design on a Dime!)
- Teaching Children
- The importance of Reading
- My friends and family
- "Oh my goodness!"
- "I'm sorry..." (my husband says I have an apologizing problem and I say this TOO MUCH!
- Any given hyperbole (I'm often very excited about everything)
- "Questions, comments, concerns for the good of the order?" (my students count how many times I say this!
- Life is unexpected. You have to roll with the punches to survive.
- No matter how bad things can get, there are always good to be found somewhere.
- Learning to trust anyone after being betrayed is hard, but necessary and it can really pay off in the end.
- There is no better feeling in the world than smiling and laughing with family and friends.
- The Balkans (I'm 50% Serbian and 25% Slovak)
- Chicago (I've been there but I want to go AGAIN!)
- New Orleans
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Went Christmas Shopping
- Finished our Christmas Cards
- Talked to my sister (who I LOVE and get to see tonight!)
- Had an amazing evening laughing and destressing with the hubs!
- My Birthday! It's Monday, but we are celebrating tonight and Monday!
- Baking Christmas cookies with my mom and sister!
- Showing our Christmas present to all of our friends (more about that later)
- Christmas with friends and family!
- The snow when I don't have to drive anywhere!
- All of the amazing winter holidays (Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas)
- Being warm and cozy!
- Spending so much time with friends and family that we don't get to see often!
- Emily Keaton - My Little Slice of Bliss
- Samantha Mann - Sam's Scrap Candy
- Ayana Posadas - Ayana's Creations
- Meg - Corgi Creations