Search My Blog!

January 11, 2011

Lawnscaping #1 - 2nd Attempt!!!

Hello again readers!  I have so much news for you tonight!  First of all, it is SNOWING like crazy here in Pennsylvania!!!  Ok, I know that may not seem like news, but it happened really fast and I'm hoping that our school doesn't have another snow day tomorrow. (although it *would* be a great time to craft...) 

On top of that, I have VERY exciting news!  I was the participant winner of the DeNami Blog Hop!!!  This is so totally super awesome fun and amazing that I can hardly contain myself!  I'm already looking forward to all of the new amazing creations that I'm going to make when I get my new stamps!  =D 

Ok, so as promised I have another Lawnscaping Challenge #1 attempt for you today!  My last card was super whimsical, so I wanted to go for something a little more streamlined and versatile:
I really love how this card turned out!  I used three different sets: Frosties, Bows and Holly, and Critters in the Snow.  I don't know if it was intended that this little sentiment could fit inside the tag from Bows and Holly, but it works perfectly!  I also colored the present with Copics, added some rhinestones to the snowflakes, and used some twine to connect the gift and tag.  Finally, I distressed the edges to make the Frosties look, well, more frosty!  =) 

Well, I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Thanks as always for looking!  I hope to have more creations to share with you tomorrow! =)


Paper: 
* Neenah and Recollections Cardstock
Stamps and Ink: 
* Lawn Fawn's Frosties, Critters in the Snow, and Bows and Holly
* Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
* Ranger Distress Ink - Broken China and Chipped Sapphire
Other:
* Aqua Twine from the Twinery
* Copic Markers
* Rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Super, Super cute. Love your colors and layout and you are right. The sentiment fits inside that tag perfectly! I love your hint of twine in there also! Sooooo cute! Thank you so much for playing along in the Lawnscaping challenge again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your name on the DeNami blog this morning as a winner and couldn't wait to congratulate you!! Have fun spending your $20 g.c. Can't wait to see more of your fabulous DeNami creations, especially with your *new* goodies. And I LOVE this sweet card--the package looks awesome, esp. with that great Twinery twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Winter looks like a great sentiment for this card! Great added touch of the bling, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete