I'm super proud of how this card turned out! Along with making my own patterned paper, I also added some Lawn Fawn hearts to really finish off the look of the card! I had LOTS of inspiration today for this card:
1. Wee Memories #41 - Get Sketchy
2. City Crafter Challenge Blog #42 - All You Need is Love!
3. The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #66
So, that's pretty much the last valentine that I need to make! I still have a few more that haven't made it to my blog yet, so I'll be posting those in the next few days, but I can now focus on things like birthday/wedding/shower/thinking of you cards!
How's everyone else doing with the weather? I hope everyone is safe and sound! =)
* Bazzil and Recollections Cardstock
Stamps and Ink:
* PTI - Fillable Frames #6 and matching diecut
* Lawn Fawn - My Silly Valentine
* Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
* Fiskars Border Punch
* Black Twill Ribbon
* Chipboard Letters
* Copic and Bic Markers