Search My Blog!

September 29, 2011

Autumn Wishes to All!!

Hello bloggers!  Right now, I'm sitting on my couch enjoying a cup of fabulous tea, smelling my delicious fall candles, and LOVING LIFE!  =)

Speaking of fall, I have this fun, fall-filled project to share with you today:

I bought a kit from the Scraptastic Club awhile back, and I FINALLY got the chance to use some of it!  Isn't that patterned paper just luscious?  I also love those Basic Grey blooms AND DeNami's Boutique Buttons!  I was having so much fun with these colors and textures that I made an envelope to match:

I'm so glad that I picked up Fillable Frames #9 from Papertrey Ink recently -- the tag was perfect to finish off this envelope!  Here's both together, they don't match exactly, but they contain the same elements which is what I was going for:

I was really excited to play along with LOTS of challenges this week, so this set was created with several challenges in mind!


1.  Wee Memories #69 - Patterned Paper
2.  Young Crafters Unite #2 - Create a Matching Envelope
3.  Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes! 

Are you guys doing lots of fun fall things yet?  We are going to visit family this weekend, and I know there will be fall fairs and pumpkin picking!!!  Yay!  =D  Thanks for stopping by today, as always!  You are absolutely the bees knees!  =D


5 comments:

  1. Sweet card and matching envie!! I LOVE those pretty colors, and those leaves are so adorable--buttons, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both the card and the envelope! Love the buttons =) Thank you so much for joining us at Young Crafters Unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love that background paper and the buttons, blooms and twine are just perfect. You've put everything together expertly...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is busting with Fall color! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at YCU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this set! You've highlighted that patterned paper perfectly, and your matching envelope is delightful. :-)

    ReplyDelete