Search My Blog!

October 3, 2011

Super Exciting News and VOTE FOR ME!!!

Why hello there bloggers!  I have so SO much exciting news for you today!!!  First of all, I was selected as one of four Fresh Face Designers over at Practical Scrappers!!! 


My term will run through January, so be excited to check out many fun and exciting projects in the next four months!  Thanks again to the team over at Practical Scrappers for choosing little ole me, I'm so excited to start showing you guys lots of fun, exciting cards and projects!  =D 

Second, Practical Scrappers is also holding a card challenge that was open to everyone, including the designers!  I was chosen for round one of this challenge!  The theme was THINK PINK!  Now it's YOU'RE turn to help me make it to Round Two!  Please head over to the link below (I'm in group one), and vote for me!!!  You vote by commenting on the blog post (don't worry the admin review setting is set, so your vote will still be anonymous!)  You can vote for up to three cards a day, so please vote for me and two of your other favorites!  There are so many other beautiful cards that were chosen, I feel so lucky to be among such a talented group of ladies! 


 Wow, so what a great weekend!  I was away for World Card Making Day, but I'm going to try and participate in a few of the challenges this week that are still open!  In the meantime, vote for me and as always, THANKS so much for your sweet comments and support!  You are all truly the best, and I'm so blessed to have so many fabulous crafting friends!  =D




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the DT spot, Kristy! I know you'll do a super job. Can't wait to see what you create! Just got back from voting for you over at the Practical Scrappers card challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete