Search My Blog!

October 17, 2011

Be Thankful!

I know that I'm definitely thankful for everything that's wonderful in my life!  =D  Today over at Practical Scrappers, we are featuring leaf and fall cards!  When I think of fall, I definitely think of one of my favorite flowers -- the sunflower!  Here's a card I created with one of my new PTI sets for this fall: 

Don't these die cuts just work perfectly with this stamp set?  And how about that text background stamp?  I just love LOVE it!  I hope you like it too!  =D 

I'll be back tomorrow with another card!  Happy Monday blogland! =D 

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS sunflowers!!! And that texty background with the inking around the edges is PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great card! it definately gets me excited and ready for fall!! i especially love the distressed edges! :)

    ReplyDelete