Search My Blog!

October 18, 2011

Challenge Me Tuesday - 5 or More Stamps!!!

Hi there readers!  It's another fabulous Tuesday -- and that means that it's Challenge Me Tuesday over at Practical Scrappers!  This week's challenge was to create a card using 5 or more stamps!  As you all know, I love stamps and this challenge was right up my alley!  I knew exactly what I was going to make -- a Christmas card that I can mass-produce fairly easily but that will look really great to send out to people!  I usually make about 4 different designs for my Christmas cards, and so this one is my first "mock up."  I love the way it turned out and I'm DEFINITELY using this one!  =D 


I used six stamps from Lawn Fawn's "Ornate Ornaments" set, and one stamp from PTI's "Think Big Favorites #8!"  There were two stamps for the ornaments, one for the hooks, one for the strings, and two for the stars, and then the PTI sentiment makes seven!  =)  I colored in the ornaments with copics and used my Spica Glitter pen to finish off the details and the stars!  I made a similar card to this earlier in the year, but it required a lot more stamping and masking, so I decided this one would be just as pretty, but easier for mass production!  I also really like the blue/white/silver color scheme with the purple accent!  =) 

***Next week's Challenge Me Tuesday is to create projects with pets! Document a favorite childhood pet, a current pet,  longing for a pet, loss of a pet. Maybe a card congratulating a new pet, or a pet birthday!  Head on over to the Practical Scrappers blog for details on submission, and we hope you'll play along with us next week!  =) ***

In other news, our big Halloween party is coming up this week!  We are so SO super excited about it, and I can't wait to show you pictures of everything all decorated and ready to go!  =D  Until then readers, have a fabulous week !

No comments:

Post a Comment