Search My Blog!

October 22, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash #5!!!


Well, hello readers!  I'm back with another 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!
CraftDash
This time the challenge has BEAUTIFUL colors!!!  =D  Here's what I came up with:


Total Time: 9 Minutes, 48 Seconds

I had this card done with plenty of time to spare at first, but at the last minute I made a HUGE change!  The card base was originally blue, but it didn't match the ribbon the way I wanted so I took off the front of the card and went for a white on white look!  I'm MUCH happier with this, even if it did almost run me out of time!  Here's a closer look at the circle stamped sentiment and the embossed background:

 
Have you played along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge?  You should!  It's SO much fun!  =)  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week! 


Supplies: 

* Scrap Ribbon and Orange PP from my stash!
 

1 comment:

  1. This card turned out great, Kristy! Such great uses of the color palette and that embossed background is fun!

    Thank you for playing along in this 10 Minute Craft Dash. You know I always enjoy seeing your pretty creations! :)

    ReplyDelete