Search My Blog!

August 19, 2010

It's the Hubs's Birthday!!! =)

Hello bloggers!  So today I'm just sharing a personal card with you that I made for my husband.  His birthday is this weekend, and so I wanted to make him a fun, bright birthday card with lots of color:


This was my first attempt at using my new versamark ink pad, and I really REALLY liked it! I also really love this little stamp set that I got for birthday cards at least three years ago.  This was also the first time that I used Z-Dots (the 3-D ones), and I think in certain situations those can be great as well! 

We have a really fun weekend planned with lots of exciting activities!  It's always good to get a chance to spend birthdays with the best of friends and family!  =)

Thanks for reading!  And don't forget to leave a comment on the blog, I love hearing from readers about what you think of my cards!  Happy weekend readers!


Paper: 
* Coredinations - The Alchemist
* Bazzil Cardstock - White and Orange
* JoAnn's Scrap Collections - Blues and Purples Glitter Paper
Stamps: 
* Studio G's Mini "Celebrate" Stamp Set
* Studio G Chalk Orange
* Versamark Watercolor
Embellishments: 
* Nylon Orange Craft Ribbon
* Blue, Orange, and Aquamarine Rhinestones
Adhesives:
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
* Z - Dots 3-D Large Size

No comments:

Post a Comment