Hello bloggers! So today I'm just sharing a personal card with you that I made for my husband. His birthday is this weekend, and so I wanted to make him a fun, bright birthday card with lots of color:
This was my first attempt at using my new versamark ink pad, and I really REALLY liked it! I also really love this little stamp set that I got for birthday cards at least three years ago. This was also the first time that I used Z-Dots (the 3-D ones), and I think in certain situations those can be great as well!
We have a really fun weekend planned with lots of exciting activities! It's always good to get a chance to spend birthdays with the best of friends and family! =)
Thanks for reading! And don't forget to leave a comment on the blog, I love hearing from readers about what you think of my cards! Happy weekend readers!
* Coredinations - The Alchemist
* Bazzil Cardstock - White and Orange
* JoAnn's Scrap Collections - Blues and Purples Glitter Paper
* Studio G's Mini "Celebrate" Stamp Set
* Studio G Chalk Orange
* Versamark Watercolor
* Nylon Orange Craft Ribbon
* Blue, Orange, and Aquamarine Rhinestones
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
* Z - Dots 3-D Large Size