Search My Blog!

August 27, 2010

School Days and Updates! =)

Hello blogging world!  So lots has been going on lately, and so I thought I'd take a few seconds to share!

First of all, I was lucky enough to win my first ever challenge the other day!  A big thanks goes out to Wendy and the whole Repeat Impressions team for sending me an awesome sheet of unmounted penguin stamps!  I am so pumped to start using them asap!  I'm especially thinking about using them for my next round of challenges!

I do have a card to share with you today as well!  School has started again, and things are changing in my building!  One of my absolute best friends actually got a new job this year at another district and so today we had a small "going away" get together for him.  We are both Penn State graduates, and so I made him this super cute PSU themed card:


I especially liked the chance to create a pattern with one stamp again!  I've been trying this more and more and hopefully I'll improve each time!

Well readers, until next time!  Happy crafting!


Paper:
* Bazzil Cardstock - White
* Paper Source - Lake
Stamps: 
* Inkadinkado Stamp Set - Wag My Tail

Dovecraft Studio G Rubber Stamp - Good Luck
* Ink Box - Deep Blue and Silver
* A la Mode - Black Pigment Ink

Embellishments: 

* Satin Blue Craft Ribbon

* Blue Rhinestones
Adhesives:
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
*Aleene's Tacky Glue
* Z - Dots 3-D Large Size

No comments:

Post a Comment