So this will make a great birthday card for either one of my family members or friends! We have a lot of fall birthdays coming up! I really thought this challenge was neat and I'm starting to definitely enjoy working with sketches!
In other news, if you look at my flickr page you will see that I have really been cranking out christmas cards lately. Since I'm a teacher, I try to get as many christmas cards as possible done before the school year begins. In the next few weeks, I'll select my favorites and place them in their own post! Have you all been working on your christmas cards yet? How about halloween cards? I would love to see examples from others for the fall and winter holidays! Thanks for stopping by! =)
* We R Memory Keepers - White Out Collection (Frenzy Patterns)
* Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Sea Salt
* Impression Obsession - "A Little Birdie"
* Studio G Chalk Ink Pads
* Green Jewel (self adhesive)
* Turquoise Nylon Craft Ribbon
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
* Foam Squares (1/4" by 1/4")