Search My Blog!

September 7, 2010

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge A2510

Happy Labor Day everyone!  I hope that you all had a wonderful long weekend!  I had a fantastic weekend with so many of my favorite friends and family!  =)

So while I've been spending time with family, I have been busy busy getting caught up with all of the challenges for the next two weeks!  There are some absolutely great challenges being presented right now!  I started with the Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge A2510:
Here is my fun, Christmas-y interpretation:  




I had a LOT of fun finally getting to work with the stamps that I won from the Repeat Impressions Penguin Blog Hop, as well as a great set of clear holiday stamps from Inkadinkado!  Enjoy! I'll have lots more posts this week of my other projects! 







Paper:
* Bazzil Cardstock - White
* Coredinations - Classy Red; Scarlet
Stamps: 
* Inkadinkado Clear Stamp Set - Warm Holiday Wishes

* Repeat Impressions - Christmas Penguins (Penguin with Wreath Swing)
* Whispers Opaque Embossing Powder - Seafoam White with Versamark
* Marvy - Wet Looks Embossing Markers (Red and Hunter Green)

Embellishments: 

* Red and Green Rhinestones
Adhesives:
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
* Ross Glue Stick
* Z - Dots 3-D Large Size

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Wonderful job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete