Happy Wednesday everyone! So this is my last challenge until Saturday! I've really gotten into the spirit of making a card with some sort of constraint that forces me to think outside of the box! This challenge really made me do just that!
BOBBY PINS! We all have them, but how many of you have ever really LOOKED at a bobby pin? I decided these were perfect for this challenge, especially considering the time of year! The wavy side could be perfect for witch's hair, OR for spider legs! Thus, my project was born:
I hope that everyone is having a great week! I've been just loving this fall weather and decorating everything for the new season!
* Bazzil Cardstock
* Colored Paper (I got it so long ago I don't remember!)
* Studio G - Trick or Treat Sentiment
* Inkadinkado - "You Lucky Duck" set
* Black Pigment Ink
* Whispers Opaque Embossing Powder and Versamark
* Black Rick Rack
* Bobby Pins
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller
* Large 3-D Z-Dots