So, this is going to be a week of challenges! =) The next challenge that I decided to try was the current color challenge from Embellish Magazine:inchie arts, and I would just LOVE to win myself some inchies!
For this card, I decided to use layer and the squares to provide dimension, but did not actually give too much 3-D effect to the card. It was a challenge, and of course I couldn't resist adding a few rhinestones:
Stay tuned readers... tomorrow's challenge is even more creative and really forced me to think outside the box! Thanks for stopping by!
* Bazzil Cardstock
* Printed Paper (I got it so long ago I don't remember!)
* Studio G Clear Stamp Set - Butterfly
* Fiskars Clear Stamp Set - Latte Love
* Black Pigment Ink
* Black and Green Rhinestones
*Celebrate It Dashes, Dots, and Checks Ribbon - Purple
* Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape Roller